Effectively planning is more than just preparing & filing a tax return.
With Cobb CPA as your Partner in Performance, we guide you throughout the year as you make financial and business decisions. Smart business owners know, that nearly every decision could have tax implications.
We begin by asking the right questions to determine which strategies work to your advantage.
To give you the most meaningful advice, we get to know your personal circumstances and your business. We give you the attention you deserve. Our goal is to make the preparation process as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with careful planning.
We know business owners are busy and often travel. For your convenience, we conduct Tax Preparation Interviews several ways:
- In Person
- Online Meetings
- Electronically (Secure Portal)
With 29 tax seasons under our belt, we have quite a bit of experience! We understand various circumstances, both professional and personal, and are here to give you the best advice to get you through life’s challenges while protecting your tax liability.
You will receive:
- An experienced, licensed CPA.
- Every possible deduction, every year.
- Tax Law Updates throughout the year to minimize your tax bite.
- Our promise that tax problems will be resolved quickly.
- E-File returns processed at no additional cost.
We have a variety of expertise in our firm from Tax Resolution and Planning to Retirement and Education Planning, Cobb CPA PC is a professional team dedicated to making you succeed at your goals. We prepare tax returns, guide business owners towards freedom, and protect your wealth. We provide services such as:
- Business Start-Ups
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Out-of-State Return Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Business Entity Selection & Planning
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Tax & Education Planning
Do More Than Succeed - Thrive!