Hurricane Ian SBA Disaster AssistanceNovember 22, 2022 - 2 minutes read
• Counties that Qualify For Loans
• Application Deadlines
• Types of Disaster Loans
• Interest Rates
• Hurricane Ian Disaster Fact Sheet
• Application Assistance
The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides disaster assistance for homeowners, renters, nonprofits, and businesses of all sizes affected by Hurricane Ian.
Caution: The following list of qualifying counties is preliminary and can change as damage assessments are concluded.
Florida Areas Eligible for SBA Disaster Loans – In the Florida counties of:
Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Hardee, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pinellas, and Sarasota.
For Economic Injury Only Loans: in the contiguous Florida counties of:
Broward, Glades, Hendry, Highlands, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Pasco, and Polk.
Application Filing Deadlines:
• Physical damage: November 28, 2022
• Economic injury: June 29, 2023
Types of available disaster loans:
• Home Disaster Loans – Loans to homeowners or renters to repair or replace disaster-damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles.
• Business Physical Disaster Loans – Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.
• Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
LOAN INTEREST RATES
Physical Damage Loans
Home Owners With Credit Available Elsewhere 4.375%
Without Credit Available Elsewhere 2.188%
Businesses With Credit Available Elsewhere 6.080%
Without Credit Available Elsewhere 3.040%
Non-Profits With Credit Available Elsewhere 1.875%
Without Credit Available Elsewhere 1.875%
Economic Injury Loans
Businesses & Small Agricultural Cooperatives Without Credit Available Elsewhere 3.040%
Non-Profit Organizations Without Credit Available Elsewhere 1.875%
More detailed information can be found in the Hurricane Ian disaster fact sheet.
Get help with your application
Applicants are encouraged to apply online for a disaster loan. Please call the SBA at 800‐659‐2955 if you have any loan questions.
For any disaster related tax issues please give this office.Get Help